Cucumber Margarita Popsicles
This wonderful recipe comes from Posh Little Designs.
- 1/2 cup Thatcher’s Organic Cucumber Liqueur
- Juice of 6 large limes
- 1/2 part tequila
- 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 2 tbsp agave nectar or homemade simple syrup
- Thin ribbons of cucumber (rolled) for garnish
- You will also need:
- Small white party cups
- Popsicle sticks with 1/3 cut of the stick cut off.
- Mix liqueur, fresh lime, tequila, salt, & agave nectar.
Evenly pour into small white party cups 3/4 of the way full. Place in the freezer to par-freeze for about 20 minutes. Remove from freezer and drop 1 ribbon of cucumber into the center of each cup. Return to the freezer and freeze for 30 minutes, or until solid enough to hold popsicle sticks. Insert sticks into the center of each cup. Freeze for 2-3 hours until completely solid. Enjoy!
Be mindful of the amount of tequila you add to your popsicle mix. You’ll want no more than 1/2 part otherwise they won’t solidify.
Our products are USDA Certified Organic and are proudly Made in the USA.