White Balsamic Honey Lemonade - Thatcher's Organic Artisan Spirits
The combination of lemon, honey, lavender, and vodka create our White Balsamic Honey Lemonade cocktail.
Keywords: cocktails, vodka cocktails, organic cocktails, lavender cocktails, lemonade, lemonade cocktails, cocktail recipes
Recipe Yield: 1 Serving
Preparation Time: 15 minutes or less
Total Time: 15 minutes or less
- 4 oz Thatcher’s Organic Small Batch Vodka
- 1 oz organic lemon juice
- 1 oz organic honey
- 2 oz water
- .5 oz dried organic lavender
- .5 oz organic white balsamic vinegar
- Dried lavender, garnish
- Combine lemon, honey, water, and lavender in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Turn off the heat and allow lavender to bloom (10 minutes) and strain.
- Stir strained mixture, plus Thatcher’s Organic Small Batch Vodka, and organic white balsamic vinegar over ice, then strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with lavender.